President Ranil Wickremesinghe has sacked Sports Minister Roshan Ranasinghe from his portfolio. The President has the made the announcement at the ongoing Cabinet meeting. Sources told that the official letter removing him from the Sports Minister portfolio was handed over...Read More
- Even the government media does not advertise the good work done by the government
- A Sri Lankan family who was trapped in Ghaza strip comes to Sri Lanka
- The new sports minister explains how to deal with the ICC.
- 1,996 houses from China.
- Roshan’s responsibilities to Hareen and Pavitra
- The opposition leader is wasting time in Parliament. Namal says.
- President Ranil Wickremesinghe removes the sports minister
- If they kill me, the president will be responsible
- Aukana dresses the idol.
Sigiri apsaras are also suggested to wear bras
- Deshbandu Tennakoon to the post of Acting I.G.P
- 2367 children have been illegally admitted to popular schools.
- An underworld member destroys 23 CCTV cameras in Bussa High Security Jail
- Sathosa will reduce the prices of 400 items during the festive season
- Colombo Municipal Commissioner Bhadrani broke election rules
- Religion and ethnicity based Political parties should be banned – Minister Manusha Nanayakkara
- The exchange of hostages and prisoners continues
- ICC boss coming to Sri Lanka
- Sports federations are regulated to bring medals to the country
- Manusha’s strong objection to Hakeem’s statement.
- IGP retires. Acting Inspector General of Police Deshbandhu Tennakoon..?