Giriulle firework show room on fire. Two nearby shops were also damaged

The police headquarters said that a fire broke out in a firework shop that was temporarily built in the Giriulla area.

It is reported that the fire broke out last night, and all the fireworks in the shop burst into flames, and the fire was extinguished with the intervention of the Giriulla Police and local residents. In addition, the property of two shops on either side of the fire has also been damaged.

Scholars have been pointing out for some time that the lack of proper standards for the fireworks sold in Sri Lanka as well as the centers that sell them is a serious problem.

මෙවැනි පුවත් එසැනින් දැනගන්න 👇
අපගේ WhatsApp Channel එකට එකතුවෙන්න!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *