A ceiling fan collapsed in a Kandy school and two students were hospitalized.

According to the report, two fifth grade students of the An international school kandy were injured and admitted to the Kandy Hospital after a ceiling fan collapsed.

According to hospital sources, one student’s eye and the other student’s head were injured in the incident. The incident happened while school was in session yesterday.

The parents said that despite informing the school administration that the functioning of the ceiling fan is faulty and there is a possibility of danger to the children, no one has done anything to repair the fan untill it callapsed.